An Olympic High Jumper, Tanya Jones knows that to be successful, you have to master the basics at each height - as it is with life. Every challenge is an opportunity to soar!
From being a spokesperson for an NCAA Drug Awareness campaign to sharing her “Raising the Bar” moments in the boardroom, her messages of passion, preparation, execution, team work and peak performance have inspired audiences from children to women conferences to corporate executives.
With over 14 years of sales and marketing experience working for industry leaders such as IBM and Fidelity National Information Services, Tanya has excelled in reaching new heights in corporate America. She has also received numerous awards and certifications in her field, including being recognized as IBM’s Rising Star by the Woman’s Bond Club in New York City.
- Member of the 1992 U.S. Olympic Team (Barcelona, Spain)
- Graduate of the Thunderbird School of Global Management, Global MBA
- NCAA Woman of the Year, 1994
- Co-Founder and Co-Pastor of Village of Faith Ministries, Inc. (Richmond, Virginia
- W-Net Member (Public Relations Committee)
Tanya Jones has achieved success at living life “above the bar” and she is aptly equipped to speak to the discipline and hard work required to compete at the highest level of sport - and life.
firstname.lastname@example.org | P.O. Box 38301 Richmond, VA 23231